Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Previous Podcast

I listened to one podcast that were done in Mr. Wakeman's EDM 310 class in Spring of 2009. The one I listen to was Shift Happens. It was a well done podcast but a few things came to my attention. One mistake that stood out at me was the students sound like they were just reading striaght from a card and they did not know the material. Voice level was another factor that came to my attention. One student would be to loud then the other would be soft. These are just a few mistakes that I heard within this podcast that could help me make mine better.

The other podcast that I listen to was from Mr. Wakeman's spring class also, it was Last Lecture of Randy Paulch. In this podcast there were times I didn't know what the podcast was about due to the fact that they went right into talking and did not mention their topic. As in the other podcast they sounded like they were reading instead of know the material needing to be presented. There is a lot of mistakes in both of these podcast that I could learn from not to do in my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment